What is the correct spelling for TYLE?
This word (Tyle) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for TYLE
- style They are love-letters in the best sense and the most perfect style .
- tale It is a curious circumstance, that this interesting tale , so often referred to by ancient authors, should be now recovered in so perfect a state; and many readers may be pleased to see the following sensible observations, made by a person, born in Ettrick Forest, in the humble situation of a shepherd.
- tile 3. Ver'sa-tile, readily applied to various subjects.
- tyke There's no 'urry, but tyke care, because it's foggy.
- tyler Port, or power, soon overcome a weak head; the more copious the draught, the more quick intoxication: he entered many of the shops, and was every where treated with the utmost reverence; took whatever goods he pleased, and distributed them among his followers; till one of the inhabitants, provoked beyond measure at his insolence, gave him a hearty kick on the posteriors, when the hero and his consequence, like that of Wat Tyler , fell together.
- type It was, as I have said, mere chance which had brought so many persons of a particular type together on this occasion, and I thought I might go there year after year and never see the like again.
- tyre The only fenced places which made any show of defiance were Tyre and Jerusalem, which both relied on Egypt.
- Tole "But, Marse Jack," said Julius earnestly, "I kin prove dat I ain't tole you nuffin but the gospel truth.
- Kyle Finally Kyle obtained the release of the victim.
- Lyle Arthur did not return, and nothing occurred until late this morning, when Lyle received word that the Russian servant had been arrested.
- PYLE Thus I arrived a long way up Pyle Street, when at last I stood still, almost ready to cry with vexation at not being able to run any farther.