What is the correct spelling for TYPLE?
This word (Typle) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for TYPLE
- dapple And he had a little plough, And a pretty dapple cow, Which he often called His pretty little Pharaoh.
- dipole The dipole moment density of the array p(r) contains both the location of the array and its dipole moment.
- duple Unlike Thomas Harrington Ltd, Metro Cammell Weymann, Saunders-Roe or Duple , Burlingham did not build up an extensive export trade.
- staple He chuckled as he pushed the window inward and cautiously thrust the hook into the staple in the timber beyond.
- tale The Queen could hear him as he told his tale , and rising from beside the King, she came upon them so stealthily that before any caught sight of her, she had fallen, as it were, right in their midst. Soon as the evening shades prevail, The Moon takes up the wondrous tale; – Hymn by Joseph Addison
- tape Tape himself is ready to swear that the crew are conscientious slavers."
- temple He lay with his hat tilted to the left over one temple , his cheek on his left hand, listening intently to the music.
- tepee Like startled wolves they were up all around him in a moment and down on that empty tepee with its one sentry!
- tile They're warmer than white porcelain tile stoves in early autumn.
- tipple If his knowledge of the higher branches of the craft of printing was scanty, on the other hand, he was supposed to be past master of an art which workmen pleasantly call "tipple-ography," an art held in high esteem by the divine author of Pantagruel; though of late, by reason of the persecution of societies yclept of Temperance, the cult has fallen, day by day, into disuse.
- tippler Such is probably the experience of the tippler when he feels himself pleasantly drifting into a state of blankness in which neither reason nor propriety has any meaning for him.
- topee At last he rose, and having returned his glass to the bar, donned his topee , left the hotel, and went for a stroll.
- topple The first is that Japan is a home of earthquakes, and when an earthquake starts to rock the land and topple the houses about the peoples' ears, then a tall, strong house of stone or brick would be both dangerous in its fall and very expensive to put up again.
- triple Penalties are triple damages, fine, and ransom to the King.
- tulle The gloom of approaching ruin disappeared, and he saw nothing in the world but a white tulle skirt, a thin foot, a thin bosom, and a pair of bright grey eyes.
- tyler Tyler Harrington was an influential mine owner, and an important letter had been sent to him by one of his agents.
- type It seemed to him-so unworthy did he seem in his own eyes-utterly impossible that Ruth should ever care for a man of his type .
- typed Rand looked at the typed and signed statement to the effect that Carl Gwinnett agreed to pay the sum of fifteen thousand dollars for the Lane Fleming pistol-collection, in its entirety, within thirty days of date.
- typo Page 268: [them; a reductio ad absuurdum, from the point of view of] Typo : Changed absuurdum to absurdum.
- Tole I ain't tellin' no mo'n she tole me.
- types There are worse types of the disorder.
- PYLE Supposing I were to return to Pyle Street and ask to get my pencil back?