What is the correct spelling for UA?
This word (Ua) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for UA
- aa Immunohistochemistry can identify AA amyloidosis the majority of the time, but can miss many cases of AL amyloidosis.
- au "Au revoir, then," said Hubert.
- ba So, dear, dear Ba, be glad as you can to see me to-morrow.
- ca "A braw laddie; a big bouncing boy, ye would ca' him in English," answered Moggie, with a slight touch of scorn in her tone.
- da I usually catch what the Portuguese call a train of "great velocity" and arrive at the Caes da Sodre railway station a few minutes after eleven o'clock.
- ea Ea siquidem in primis lavant, pilisque nudant, locaque pudendorum perpetuo glabra gestant, turpeque ibi est mulierum pilis obsitam vulvam habere.
- fa Twice about, and then we fa', Then we fa', then we fa', Twice about, and then we fa', About the merry-ma-tansie.
- ga 'Ira, pira, khatka, khatkira, Khansi, kokhala, rai, rog, Murkuto gheunja ga Marbod,'
- ha Ha, ha, ye didn't know as I'd a-got a sweetheart, did ye, old lady?"
- ia Stadium -ia: the interval between the molts of larvae:= instar q. v. : any one period in the development of an insect.
- la Do you know, Madame la Comtesse?
- ma Ma was a great blessing."
- na Then taking off one of her shoes she put it full of the water, took it to the box, and poured it on Gilla na Grakin.
- ra Ra drank and was content, and ordered the liquor that remained in the jars to be poured out; and, lo!
- sa I've a cutter ov my oan, sonny; not sa big, but a purty thing.
- ta Put she'll pe clad of it herself; for she'll can hate ta petter.
- ufa But Marufa was not at all of this way of thinking.
- Qua The postman can open a letter if he likes and know all about the message he is conveying, but, if he does this, he is diseased qua postman.
- U How strange to read news of the building of the U. P. R.!
- UL There is therefore nothing so certain as that Ul-Jabal did steal the gem; but these two things are equally evident: that by some means or other it very soon passed out of his possession, and that when it had so passed, he, for his part, believed it to be in the possession of the baronet.