What is the correct spelling for UASE?
This word (Uase) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for UASE
- base He showed them a rising wall, five hundred feet wide at the base , and told them it was to be ninety feet high, narrowing, gradually, to a summit twelve feet broad.
- case Such, indeed, was the case .
- ease She was laughing and did seem very much at her ease while she talked to him, I'll admit that.
- ukase On September 7, 1827, an ukase was issued requiring them not only to pay the same amount as theretofore, but also to serve in the army; and while Christians had to furnish only seven recruits per thousand, and only at certain intervals, the Jews had to contribute ten recruits for each thousand, and that at every conscription.
- use They are for combat use in the invasion."
- vase Give him some hay; I am going to pack him up as a vase , that he may not get broken on the road.