What is the correct spelling for UASGE?
This word (Uasge) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for UASGE
- ag In 1901, the German Oscar Troplowitz invented an adhesive patch called Leukoplast for the German company Beiersdorf AG.
- age Old age and poverty hold no temptations to the enemies of Scotland." It's only 'cause we're living in a new age. You don't know what you're like when you're in a rage. – New Age by subhumans
- ague I cannot have thee poked through with a Friesland pike, or rotted with a Friesland ague.
- as Nothing as yet was heard of Farnese.
- ask Yes, if you'll do something I'm going to ask you.
- askew The next instant the front door was thrown open, and Mary Ellen, her cap askew, dashed down the steps to meet us.
- assuage Work and study, if they did not assuage his grief, sometimes made him forget it, lifting him at the same time to a loftier plane; as years went on, he maintained a deep and serious sadness which left him calm enough for thought.
- aug I saw a review of it-rather a satisfactory one-I think in an August number of the 'Athenaeum.
- auger "You boys," he remarked politely, "think you are boring with a mighty big auger."
- aussie Aussie Stadium, a football stadium in Sydney, Australia Australian rules football, a code of football also referred to as "Aussie Rules" Australian Shepherd, a breed of dog Aussie (award), an Inflatable Rescue Boat (IRB) Racing award Aussie, an Australian soldier newspaper from the First World War.
- axe We're peasants, and have been using the axe and the hoe, so we want something to eat.
- ease If I favour myself in a known error, or am determined by my own ease in a doubtful question of this importance, how dreadful is my crime!"
- osage "My brother is wrong," replied Deerfoot, with a flitting smile; "they were Osage Indians."
- sag Instead his skin seemed to sag and hang on his frame, like a garment grown too large for him. He walked a great deal.
- saga The two awful women, Helga and Frakark, the mother and the aunt of the earls, are types which are constantly met with in the saga.
- sage It said, 'The explanation of a pupil in your charge, Mr. Catman, being sent barefaced into the town-a scholar of mine-for sage and onions...
- sago If anybody proposed that all Scotsmen should be compelled to eat sago with every meal, the idea, although novel to most of us, would be instantly dismissed, even, it is probable, by those with sago interests, because it would be contrary to our instinct of what is decent.
- Osages Here, upon the imaginary boundary line separating the hunting grounds of the Pawnees of the Toyask tribe from those of the Cousas and Osages, they took up their quarters for the night.
- ages "I feel as if I hadn't had a clock lesson for ages," observed he, as he sat down.