What is the correct spelling for UB?
This word (Ub) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for UB
- ab "You run off because I speak of Eleonore! Quantum mutatus ab illo!-Come, stay; I won't mention her again; and if, instead of that, I should make you the fortunate vanquisher of the superb Sainte-Suzanne--"
- bb The club was formed in 1969 as 2nd Bangor Old Boys, playing in the BB Old Boys Union League until joining the Amateur League in 1977.
- cub He was a husky cub."
- db Mercy Cross High School was a private, Roman Catholic high school in Biloxi, Mississippi, founded in 1981, and notably famous for having the number three Catholic High School Fullback in the state of Mississippi, "DB".
- dub The nephew knew full well that he was not the Great Napoleon-he knew it before Victor Hugo in spiteful verse vainly sought to dub him the Little.
- gb Bloomsfield thinks the Gopatha Brahmana (GB) belongs to the Saunaka schools and was composed after the Vaitāna Sutra (VS), and opined the passages 2.
- hub On the hub of the wheel a workman sits to direct the filling of these.
- kb Avatars are a collection of data, less than 1 kB, describing character details such as clothing and facial features, propagated to Xbox.
- lb This, as regards our large lochs, where there is room for all, we have no hesitation in saying is a mistake, as it shuts up one means of enjoying a day's fishing when nothing else in the way of fish is to be had; and it must be borne in mind that there are some older anglers, to whom a whole day's fly-fishing is a labour, who never object, when trolling, to come across a pike: and no wonder, for a pike of 10 lb.
- mb The Canadian Grenadier Guards (infantry) (Montreal) The Royal Montreal Regiment (infantry) (Westmount) 2nd Field Artillery Regiment, RCA (artillery) (Montreal) 34th Signals Regiment (Montreal) Signals (Support) (Montreal) 34 Combat Engineer Regiment (combat engineer) (Westmount) 34 Service Battalion (service and support) (Saint-Hubert) 35 Canadian Brigade Group 35 Canadian Brigade Group Headquarters Sherbrooke Hussars (armoured) (Sherbrooke) 12e Régiment blindé du Canada (Militia) (armoured) (Trois-Rivières) Le Régiment de la Chaudière (light infantry) (Lévis) Le Régiment du Saguenay (infantry) (Chicoutimi) Les Fusiliers de Sherbrooke (infantry) (Sherbrooke) Les Fusiliers du St-Laurent (light infantry) (Rimouski) Les Voltigeurs de Québec (light infantry) (Quebec City) 6th Field Artillery Regiment, RCA (artillery) (Lévis) 62nd Field Artillery Regiment, RCA (artillery) (Shawinigan) 35 Combat Engineer Regiment (combat engineer) (Quebec City) 35 (Quebec) Service Battalion (service and support) (Quebec City) 71 Communications Group (Montreal) 712 Communication Squadron – Montreal 713 Communication Regiment – Beauport 714 Communication Squadron – Sherbrooke 2 Canadian Ranger Patrol Group – Richelain 3rd Canadian Division (formerly Land Force Western Area ) 3rd Canadian Division HQ (Edmonton, AB) 3rd Canadian Division Support Group (Edmonton, AB) 3rd Canadian Division Training Centre (Wainwright, AB) 1 Canadian Mechanized Brigade Group (Edmonton, AB) 1 Canadian Mechanized Brigade Group and Signal Squadron (Edmonton, AB) 1st Regiment, Royal Canadian Horse Artillery (Shilo, MB) Lord Strathconas Horse (Edmonton, AB) 1st Battalion, Princess Patricias Canadian Light Infantry (Edmonton, AB) 2nd Battalion, Princess Patricias Canadian Light Infantry (Shilo, MB) 3rd Battalion, Princess Patricias Canadian Light Infantry (Edmonton, AB) 1 Combat Engineer Regiment (Edmonton, AB) 1 Service Battalion (Edmonton, AB) 38 Canadian Brigade Group 38 Canadian Brigade Group Headquarters (Winnipeg, Manitoba) The Saskatchewan Dragoons (armoured) (Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan) The Fort Garry Horse (armoured) (Winnipeg, Manitoba) The Royal Regina Rifles (light infantry) (Regina, Saskatchewan) The North Saskatchewan Regiment (light infantry) (Saskatoon, Saskatchewan) The Royal Winnipeg Rifles (light infantry) (Winnipeg, Manitoba) The Lake Superior Scottish Regiment (infantry) (Thunder Bay, Ontario) The Queens Own Cameron Highlanders of Canada (infantry) (Winnipeg) 10th Field Artillery Regiment, RCA (artillery) (Regina, Saskatchewan) 26th Field Artillery Regiment, RCA (artillery) (Brandon, Manitoba) 116th Independent Field Battery (artillery) (Kenora, Ontario) 38 Combat Engineer Regiment (combat engineers) (Winnipeg, Manitoba and Saskatoon, Saskatchewan) 38 Signal Regiment (communications) (Winnipeg, Manitoba, Thunder Bay, Ontario and Saskatoon and Regina, Saskatchewan) 38 Service Battalion (service and support) (Regina, Saskatchewan, Winnipeg, Manitoba and Thunder Bay, Ontario) 39 Canadian Brigade Group 39 Canadian Brigade Group Headquarters (Vancouver, British Columbia) The British Columbia Regiment (Duke of Connaughts Own) (armoured) (Vancouver, British Columbia) The British Columbia Dragoons (armoured) (Vernon and Kelowna, British Columbia) The Rocky Mountain Rangers (infantry) (Kamloops and Prince George, British Columbia) The Royal Westminster Regiment (infantry) (New Westminster and Chilliwack, British Columbia) The Seaforth Highlanders of Canada (infantry) (Vancouver, British Columbia) The Canadian Scottish Regiment (Princess Marys) (infantry) (Victoria, British Columbia) 5th (British Columbia) Field Regiment, RCA (artillery) (Victoria and Nanaimo, British Columbia) 15th Field Regiment, RCA (artillery) (Vancouver, British Columbia) 39 Combat Engineer Regiment (combat engineer) (Vancouver, Chilliwack and Trail, British Columbia) 39 Signal Regiment (Communications) (Vancouver, Victoria and Nanaimo, British Columbia) 39 Service Battalion (service and support) (Victoria and Vancouver, British Columbia) 41 Canadian Brigade Group 41 Canadian Brigade Group Headquarters (Calgary, Alberta) The South Alberta Light Horse (armoured) (Edmonton and Medicine Hat, Alberta) The Kings Own Calgary Regiment (RCAC) (armoured) (Calgary, Alberta) The Loyal Edmonton Regiment (4th Battalion, Princess Patricias Canadian Light Infantry) (light infantry) (Edmonton, Alberta, and Yellowknife, N.
- nub On their arrival at the camp, the mate and Dan had to confess that their traps had not as yet been successful; Nub then told them his plan for reaching the hornbills, which could not fail with regard to the hen, who was certain not to leave her nest, and might possibly either be sitting on her eggs or have some young ones.
- ob "Now, Massa Ossifer, fo' yore two minutes nearer glory, you'll see de end ob de bowsprit ob de Reindeer," added Quimp, who was beginning to be somewhat excited, possibly in expectation of receiving his ten dollars; and perhaps he was regretting that he had not demanded twenty.
- pb To counter this, the Collective sought to scale up their campaign for a "true participatory budgeting" process by initiating a Model PB process.
- pub The place is only a pub.
- rb Buffalo answered with RB Marshawn Lynch getting a 9-yard TD run.
- rub If I soap it enough, and rub long enough, the shirt must come clane at last."
- sb Bruce, I, 125; XVII, 273; Rolland, I, 27. Trast, adj. secure, traist, sb. confidence.
- sub The latter is also to be found on the southern slopes of the hills in the Jowai sub-division.
- tub Always taking out of the meal tub, and never putting in, soon comes to the bottom.
- uk Dependency status: overseas territory of the UK, also claimed by Argentina; administered from the Falkland Islands by a commissioner, who is concurrently governor of the Falkland Islands, representing Queen ELIZABETH II; Grytviken, formerly a whaling station on South Georgia, is a scientific base
- un Notas de un estudiante.
- ur It is said of the patriarch Abraham, that he came from the city Ur of the Chasdim.
- ut Ut sumussince I have been where I am.
- uv We've jist been a sayin' that good many ladies has been kind to us, but none uv 'em ever loved us but you!
- B B. Questions on sentence structure.
- Bub Enough to knock him out; he got two fingers busted by a liner hot from the bub-bat.
- U That only, gentlemen, is the spirit which can build the U. P. R. Let's push him up.
- CB Brig Gen Couchman CB until 20 Oct 1915 Brig Gen W M Withycombe CMG DSO until 7 Mar 1917 Brig Gen F J M Rowley DSO until 2 Jun 1917 Brig Gen W M Withycombe CMG DSO until 20 Apr 1918 Brig Gen E I de S Thorpe CMG DSO until 18 Sep 1918 Brig Gen H J Brock CB CMG DSO Order of battle World War I From 5 November 1915 to 3 February 1916, the 107th Brigade was attached to 4th Division 8th (Service) Battalion (East Belfast), Royal Irish Rifles (joined September 1914, 8th/9th Battalion from August 1917, disbanded February 1918) 9th (Service) Battalion (West Belfast), Royal Irish Rifles (joined September 1914, amalgamated with 8th Battalion August 1917) 10th (Service) Battalion (South Belfast), Royal Irish Rifles (joined September 1914, disbanded February 1918) 15th (Service) Battalion (North Belfast), Royal Irish Rifles (joined September 1914) 107th Brigade Machine Gun Company (joined 18 December 1915, moved into 36th Battalion, Machine Gun Corps on 1 March 1918) 107th Trench Mortar Battery (joined from 1 April 1916) 1st Battalion, Royal Irish Fusiliers (joined August 1917, left February 1918) 1st Battalion, Royal Irish Rifles (joined February 1918) 2nd Battalion, Royal Irish Rifles (joined February 1918) Post-World War II The second 107 Brigade was to be a Territorial Army formation.
- UL English: Nipple Mafulu: ouba' ul' unge  Kambisa: - Korona: - Afoa: oalube; [okobe] Kovio: apiteu.
- UM Um know very well, hab plenty work to do bye bye-sleep all dey can, when lilly."
- USB The Sound Blaster X7 is a USB audio device that can work without a computer.
- UBS On Sunday afternoon, March 18, in Albuquerque, New Mexico, at a PBR (UBS) event, at the Dreamstyle Arena aka The Pit, at the Ty Murray Invitational, presented by Isleta Resort & Casino, Bruiser bucked off Brennon Eldred in 4.
- BU On a certain Good Friday, at midnight, a day and an hour propitious to this kind of cure, all the scrofulous people of the island, either by sudden inspiration, or by concerted action, presented themselves in a crowd at the Bu de la Rue, and with pitiable sores and imploring gestures, called on Gilliatt to make them clean.
- QB Chicago Bruisers All-Arena players The following Bruisers players have been named to All-Arena Teams: QB Ben Bennett (1) FB/LB Billy Stone (1) WR/DB Reggie Smith (2), Carl Aikens, Jr.
- UH "He must uh had 'em," Weary commented, quite as if he believed.