What is the correct spelling for UBALE?
This word (Ubale) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for UBALE
- abel "My wife," answered Abel Force.
- able I like to be able to do things like boys.
- ably He ably defended himself and was acquitted.
- ale Hence, an old ballad distinguishes the north as the country, "Where every river gives name to a dale," Ex-ale-tation of Ale.
- bale Washed over every moment by the waves, the boat filled rapidly with water, and four men could scarcely bale it out fast enough for our safety.
- bali Upon Basilio's imprisonment, the simple and grateful relatives had planned to make all kinds of sacrifices to save the young man, but as they could collect among themselves no more than thirty pesos, Sister Bali, as usual, thought of a better plan.
- ball A ball of fire seemed to burst in Kurt.
- bile At first when I wanted boiled eggs and heard Boggley order unda bile, I remonstrated, "Not under-boiled, hard-boiled," until it was explained to me that unda meant egg.
- bole It made impact that jarred him from arm to shoulder, but this he did not mind because his weapon's edge brought a great gaping wound to the weathered bole.
- cable I suppose you didn't get to hear of the cable that was sent?
- fable Far back in Danish legendary story, a time when history fades into fable, it is said there was a Hamlet in northern Denmark, but it was long before the birth of Christ.
- gable Old Mat had chosen for his last resting-place a little churchyard that crowned a cliff over the sea,-a wild, solitary spot,-an old gable, a ruined wall, a few low gravestones, and no more.
- ruble He prescribed me the usual sudorific, ordered a mustard-plaster to be put on, very deftly slid a five-ruble note up his sleeve, coughing drily and looking away as he did so, and then was getting up to go home, but somehow fell into talk and remained.
- sable "I don't suppose they've begun yet," she said, as she got out and walked slowly across the pavement, warmly wrapped up in a marvellous black sable coat.
- table Then they all sat down to the table.
- tubal Tubal Cain, it is said, was the inventor.
- unable "Katharine shall decide," said Mrs. Hilbery, feeling herself unable to prefer one hour to another.
- usable The price for this old place, including twenty-two acres of land and a barn usable for garage and chicken house, was $8,200. According to actual record, only $2,798 was spent on remodeling.
- Abler Hence, before the real cares of existence claim them, the young, who are abler yet lonelier than their fellows, are nearly always poets; and Florence was a poetess.
- Jubal This applies to all her poetic work, although some of it, especially the 'Legend of Jubal,' reaches a much higher degree of metrical and rhythmical excellence.
- Mable -Total number, 65. OREGON: Lincoln Co. : type locality, 2 AW. Benton Co. : Philomath, 2 BS. Lane Co. : Mable, 1 OU; Vida, 4 BS, 1 OSC, 3 OU; McKenzie Bridge, 8 OSC, 3 AW, 17 OU, 2 SGJ; Mercer, 1 OSC, 1 OU; Mapleton, 3 BS; Oakridge, 11 OU. Douglas Co. : Gardiner, 2 BS; Elkhead, 1 BS. Klamath Co. : Crescent Lake, 3 OU.
- baler 9. This arm of land is almost a hundred leguas long and fifty or sixty wide; on its eastern coast the province of Baler is conquered and pacified.