What is the correct spelling for UBASE?
This word (Ubase) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for UBASE
- abuse She loves to abuse You can tell that she's good by the language that she use – Diner Song by state radio
- base No one could take your place when we face to face, You're shotgun in my Caddy as we mobbin to the base. – My Everything ft NB Ridaz by Junebug Slim
- bass Got God on the drums and the Devil on the bass If you wanna dance you better find a space – God On Drums, Devil On The Bass by Katie Melua
- ease And they fell from the skies with the greatest of ease And they landed on the ground under tents and trapeze – Flying Wallendas by drive-by truckers
- ukase His defence, on his first three days' trial, alarmed the Emperor Alexander of Russia, who issued an Ukase , forbidding any printed report of it from being brought into his territory.
- use "It is of no use speaking.
- Abased He had no regard to love of self nor fleshly joy, but abased Himself in pain, enduring shames and insults, seeking the honour of the Father and our salvation.
- Abbas Four miles the other side of the old market town of Steeple Abbas , and twenty-one miles from Pallow, stood Bill Manor, where the Hathaways lived.