What is the correct spelling for UBMITTED?
This word (Ubmitted) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for UBMITTED
- admitted 11,898. But even that woman admitted that the rule was to pay in goods, although she got money when she asked for it?
- Abetted And Anne stood here and abetted him, as far as I can find out!
- Abutted To his right ran with many a twist and turn the valley itself, winding away into remote fastnesses of the Coast Range, a strip of level, fertile, timbered land, abutted upon by mountains that shamed the Alps for ruggedness,-mountains gashed by slides, split by gloomy crevasses, burdened with glaciers which in the heat of summer spewed foaming cataracts over cliffs a thousand foot sheer.
- Emitted Finding that portion of the extensive grounds quite solitary, Chumbley began to hum what was meant for an air, in a peculiar voice more remarkable for noise than tune-due, no doubt, to his having his cigar in his lips, at which he gravely sucked away as if keeping time to the melody he emitted with the smoke.
- Omitted It omitted, therefore, the essential element which is expressed by what we may roughly call the mystical tendency in philosophy.
- Submitted They never submitted to the British nor took protection.