What is the correct spelling for UDATE?
This word (Udate) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for UDATE
- ate We raised almost everything we ate and he brought plenty of clothing with him when he came. when a worm came up and ate the vine that God had given him to sit beside and wait why are you angry – Jonah's Journey by Veggie Tales (Related Recordings)
- audit August 13, 1518, Charles V ordered an audit of his accounts and payment of balances due, which he skilfully parried.
- dat "Yes, dead; and it war me dat bro't him to it.
- data The nose of the Solomon Islanders is somewhat narrower, according to Howells' data , and the Tongan average is also lower.
- date Why, bless me, I could count my falls up to date on my fingers.
- dated Burke picked up a yellow telegram dated New York, two days before.
- dote I dote on that rich coppery red, don't you?
- tate I'm informed he's with Tate !