What is the correct spelling for UDDIES?
This word (Uddies) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for UDDIES
- aides I meanwhile in the populous house apart Sit snugly chambered, and my silent art Uninterrupted, unremitting ply Before the dawn, by morning lamplight, by The glow of smelting noon, and when the sun Dips past my westering hill and day is done; So, bending still over my trade of words, I hear the morning and the evening birds, The morning and the evening stars behold; So there apart I sit as once of old Napier in wizard Merchiston; and my Brown innocent aides in home and husbandry Wonder askance.
- Adieus Somehow or other they started on their homeward way with Miss Ashwell and Major Phillips bringing up the rear, for Williams the janitor had magically appeared with the latter's stick, and Uncle Tom thoughtfully made his adieus and departed.
- Addie "Why, if you had stopped Addie at the time ...
- adds And he adds :- "16th April, 1878.-Took two perfectly fresh eggs from a nest built on a date-tree.
- adders 3 They have sharpened their tongues like a ser- pent: adders ' poison is under their lips.