What is the correct spelling for UDGE?
This word (Udge) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for UDGE
- budge I figured you might have substituted one box for another, and inside of ten minutes I stumbled against your wash-stand and didn't budge it.
- edge It had slipped over the edge.
- fudge It was the Madam's opinion that "blood would tell," and the good blood of many past Sturtevants stirred now in their descendant's veins, rousing his unselfishness, and making him say: "F-f-fudge!
- judge I couldn't judge, at such a distance.
- nudge His persistent study brought a vivid flush into her face, but she did not nudge her companion and whisper as another would have done.
- urge "That," said Nasmyth, "is a thing I would sooner you did not urge me to explain.