What is the correct spelling for UDID?
This word (Udid) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for UDID
- acid Tomatoes are a fruit and, as such, contain an acid.
- add I should add that the towns in Eastern Oregon, away from the Columbia, are beginning to assume considerable importance.
- aid Let us hope that he will watch over us in the future as he has done in the past, and that he will still continue to aid us after his death.
- arid Irrigation is not often practiced in this country, except in the arid districts of the West, and occasionally, with the early crop, near a few of our large cities.
- audio For the duration of the voyage your personal ComWeb will be opened to callers, for either audio or visual intrusion, only by your verbal permission or by your touch on the blue circle.
- audit No, thank you, George; I too am a landowner, and I mean to look over my audit accounts to-day.
- avid It was the tempting dish in a new illustration-rushing eagerly to it, avid of its delights; coming to it and finding, after all, one was not hungry.
- dad Now my mother and sisters, and brother Jim, all the family except dad, make fun of my bread."
- dido But the story of Hester Prynne is poetry as truly as the tale of Dido, and undoubtedly you cannot refuse the appellation poetry to the chapter in Hawthorne's novel which describes how Arthur Dimmesdale gets up in the pulpit and confesses to the congregation his part in Hester Prynne's guilt.
- dod Dod recommends strongly the culture of potatoes, on a large scale, and says that were they planted even as late as January they would answer, but this I doubt.
- dud "I'm awfully sorry, Dud," says Marjorie, snugglin' up to Brother, "but-but it was almost worth it.
- edit 1569. 460. May, edit.
- enid Mr. Watts, refused by Enid Biddell and separated from her, had relapsed into melancholia.
- i'd And if it was to do again, I'd do it."
- odd Certainly, it would be odd."
- odin Odin, the fierce one, ordered Loki before him, and declared that if he did not return Iduna, he should be put to death or torture.
- ovid What have we to do with Ovid in London?
- unit This heat unit is fading out on me."
- used But it was never used.
- Amid Rohscheimer listened intently, but gathered no sound from amid those others that gave clue to the enemy's movements.
- Did Why did I do it?
- Died They all died when I was gone.
- Outdid Herdegen was to be ready to set forth before Passion week; but ere he quitted home he made all the city ring with his praises, for, whereas he had hitherto won fame in the school of arms only, by the strength and skill of his arm, he now outdid every other in the procession of masks.
- Undid He took the larger of the two bundles, and when we were shut up in our room he undid the string, and gave us our dresses, saying,- "Let us be as quick as we can."
- Odis A right-handed batsman, Buckstein played one Test and 16 ODIs, also scoring an ODI century.
- Audi The Audi Channel was a digital satellite television channel, launched in the UK in 2005 by the German car company Audi.
- ID I didn't believe dere vas a stone of so bigness in der Unided States whose owner I didn't know id vas.