What is the correct spelling for UDIENCE?
This word (Udience) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for UDIENCE
- audience The worthy man advised me to go to the Chevalier Osorio, the principal secretary for foreign affairs, who could always get an audience of the king.
- dance Aren't you going to dance?"
- dense Maximilian gave him a glance, as though he were dense to think so.
- dunce You'd better tell him what a horrid dunce I am before I come in, and then he won't be so surprised if I do put my foot in it.
- evidence That's not much evidence.
- guidance They surely did have luck, for they had good guidance of the Minnetarees among the Mandans, and then, from the time they left the Mandans until the next fall, beyond the Three Forks of the Missouri, they never saw an Indian of any sort!
- obedience Francis Ryan turned, and Lily, shy and trembling, went out in obedience to Mr. Danforth's call.
- audiences He had repeated audiences of the King, to whose court he had come in disguise.
76 words made from the letters UDIENCE
4 letter words made from UDIENCE:cede, cedi, cene, cudi, deci, dein, dice, dieu, dine, dniu, duce, duei, duen, duin, dune, duni, eden, edun, eien, ende, enic, enid, iced, idun, inec, nece, need, neid, neue, nice, nicu, nied, nucd, nude, nudi, uden, udin, unie.
3 letter words made from UDIENCE:cud, cue, dec, den, die, din, due, dun, eec, end, ene, ice, icu, iud, nec, nee, uni.
5 letter words made from UDIENCE:cundi, cunei, deice, deine, dence, deuce, diene, dunce, edinu, educe, endue, enide, ideen, inced, indec, indue, niece, nudie, udine, undee, undie.