What is the correct spelling for UESFUL?
This word (Uesful) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for UESFUL
- afoul During the early morning Price's troops getting into position on the main road had run afoul of the Union pickets about a mile northeast of Elkhorn Tavern.
- armful He built a fire; his courage grew; he ran to the bazaar, and came back with an armful of meats and vegetables.
- artful Age has at least made me artful .
- asl Within ASL are four colleges: the College of Arts and Humanities, the College of Business (Ellensburg campus and centers in the Puget Sound and central regions), the College of Education and Professional Studies, and College of the Sciences.
- awful Awful should not be used of things which are merely disagreeable or annoying, nor of all that are alarming and terrible, but only of such as bring a solemn awe upon the soul, as in the presence of a superior power; as, the awful hush before the battle. That which is awful arouses an oppressive, that which is august an admiring reverence; we speak of the august presence of a mighty monarch, the awful presence of death. We speak of an exalted station, a grand mountain, an imposing presence, a majestic cathedral, a noble mien, a solemn litany, a stately march, an august assembly, the awful scene of the Judgment Day.
- earful Whatever your "beef," You may pour him an earful ; Unbottle your grief Be it ever so tearful.
- easel He moved wearily away, keeping the packet in his hand, but leaving the envelope on the table, and hung his hat upon a point of an easel and wiped his damp brow.
- eyeful We seemed to be travelling through vast, lonely places, though it was but a part of Galloway, and all Scotland is but small-just large enough to give an eyeful of beauty always.
- houseful Here was a whole houseful of charming women all ready to pet him and make much of him; and in their society he would be at home, dealing with things with which he was familiar.
- ireful They would then find that there was a price for such courtesy which was beyond their ability to repay, should their lack of good manners touch upon his ireful eyes.
- unfurl How the rich webs unfurl !
- useful That won't be all play, but work most useful for all.
- usefully Writing of her cousin Gilbert Elliot, afterwards Dean of Bristol, for whom she felt both affection and respect, she says: In the evening Cousin Gilbert talked a great deal, and not only usefully but delightfully, about different religious sects and against the most illiberal Church to which he belongs-but how could I be happy?
- usual But, in so thinking, the clergyman's wife made one of her usual mistakes concerning the men and women with whom her life brought her into unwilling contact.
- uvula Locally is used as an injection for blenorrhoea, as a gargle for sore throat or relaxed uvula , and a mouth wash to harden the gums.
- Ursula His eyes rest longest on the loveliest, Ursula , with whom he had loved best to play when he was a boy.
- USAF Redesignated 325th Fighter-All Weather Wing on 20 January 1950 Redesignated 325th Fighter-Interceptor Wing on 1 May 1951 Inactivated on 6 February 1952 Redesignated 325th Fighter Wing (Air Defense) on 14 September 1956 Activated on 18 October 1956 Discontinued and inactivated on 1 July 1968 Redesignated 325th Fighter Weapons Wing on 17 June 1981 Activated on 1 July 1981 Redesignated 325th Tactical Training Wing on 15 October 1983 Redesignated 325th Fighter Wing on 1 October 1991 Assignments Fourth Air Force, 9 June 1948 Attached to Western Air Defense Force, 10 November 1949 – 31 July 1950 Western Air Defense Force, 1 August 1950 – 6 February 1952 25th Air Division, 18 October 1956 Seattle Air Defense Sector, 10 February 1960 25th Air Division, 1 April 1966 – 1 July 1968 USAF Air Defense Weapons Center, 1 July 1981 First Air Force, 12 September 1991 Nineteenth Air Force, 1 July 1993 Ninth Air Force, 1 October 2012 – Present Components Wings 302d Troop Carrier: attached 6 May 1950 – 8 June 1951 Groups 325th Fighter (later, 325th Fighter-Interceptor; 325th Fighter; 325th Operations): 9 June 1948 – 6 February 1952; 18 October 1956 – 25 March 1960; 1 September 1991–present Squadrons 1st Tactical Fighter Training: 1 January 1984 – 15 December 2006 2d Fighter-Interceptor Training (later, 2d Fighter Weapons; 2d Tactical Fighter Training): 1 July 1981 – 11 May 2010 4th Troop Carrier: attached 1 May – 17 July 1950 82d Tactical Aerial Target (later, 82d Tactical Aerial Targets): 1 July 1981 – 15 October 1983 95th Fighter Interceptor Training (later, 95th Tactical Fighter Training): 1 July 1981 – present 123d Fighter: attached 10–12 February 1951 317th Fighter Interceptor Squadron: attached 18 October 1956-c.
- ISL 1. Viera, Hist Isl .
- EFL Academically Buckswood offers GCSE, IB diploma and A Level programmes plus full EFL tuition for all overseas students.
- ESL On July 5–10, 2016, the arena hosted ESL One Cologne 2016, the second $1,000,000 Counter-Strike: Global Offensive major tournament.