What is the correct spelling for UGRE?
This word (Ugre) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for UGRE
- acre And know that immediately behind the place where the battalion of the Templars stood, there was a good acre of ground, so covered with darts, arrows, and missiles, that you could not see the earth beneath them, such showers of these had been discharged against the Templars by the Saracens!"
- age Well, I don't believe they thought we ought to be travelling about alone, quite, at our age. Preaching middle age Confiscates human life Through a simple condom cage New born sekt's – Hallelujah by ramp
- agra One day he announced he was receiving reports of unrest in Bengal, where Sher Afgan was still governor, and he summoned the governor to Agra to explain.
- agree And he replies: "I agree to that. Someday they won't let you, now you must agree The times they are a-telling, and the changing isn't free – 1984 by David Bowie
- ague The sudden transition from the rays of a burning sun to this cold bath made my teeth chatter as if I had a tertian ague.
- are Are we not Englishmen? There's no need We'll bring champagne We're off! We are? To shout. And caviar! We'll take the car! – A Weekend In The Country by Unknown Author
- auger The sharp conical point is used in place of the conical screw of the ordinary wood auger to avoid the necessity of revolving the drill or bit backwards to release the screw in cases in which the hole is not bored entirely through the work.
- care "They're being took care of," replied his wife, with spirit. Learns to open the front door. And her Majesty--now six, Can her shoestrings neatly fix. Babbles, babbles, have a care, – On a Young Lady's Sixth Anniversary by Katherine Mansfield
- core The fact is that Dunstan found a church corrupt to the core and left it, as a result of his purifying efforts, with some semblance, to say the least, of moral influence and spiritual purity. Chancre Core Nothings Fair – Chancre Sore by mushroomhead
- cure The cure, in his vestments, had entered, going slowly to the altar. My sister lost her baby premature, And my papa got the sickness that got no cure, And what they told us about it at the plant, We could not be sure. – Sunset On Louisianne by Zachary Richard
- gore Can Whisper Tales Of Gore Of How We Calmed The Tides Of War We Are Your Overlords – Immigrant Song by Gotthard
- grey Morning grey Scarce bursts into day – Witches' Frolic, The by Richard Harris Barham
- guru To some he is a guru He pushes grooves that go right through you – E.S.P. by deee-lite
- ire And glances ev'n of more than ire Flash forth, then faintly disappear. – Bride of Abydos, The by george gordon, lord byron
- ore It is thus apparent that the mining of the raw ore from which iron is made, abundant and scattered though it is, is not free from monopoly.