What is the correct spelling for UIL?
This word (Uil) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for UIL
- ail "Except," he continued thoughtfully, "for an occasional attack of shingles I don't ail much."
- il If I had a boat like theirs, I think I could fish all March and all April and May.
- mil The decima he now started to sing related to his early experiences, and swaying his body from side to side and bending forward until his beard was all over his knees he began in his raucous voice: En el ano mil ochocientos y quarenta, Quando citaron todos los enrolados, which, roughly translated, means: Eighteen hundred and forty was the year When all the enrolled were cited to appear.
- nil The toll taken by the bank upon such transactions as simple buying and selling is practically nil ; its profit is indirect.
- oil 14,220. Do you note the fact that you have settled with him for his wages and oil -money?
- url BandWidths official website changed its URL to http://www.
- Til Mammy nebber know til she come at night. You'll let him off the hook til Something that you heard while you were sleeping left you Shaken while he stirred. When you awaken you will Make him eat his words right off the hook – Off The Hook by barenaked ladies
- Gil "No; and I don't say there was anything definite between her and Gil Blair, but I think it would have come in time.
- UL P, 199, A quotation from Ibn-ul Muqaffa.