What is the correct spelling for UINDER?
This word (Uinder) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for UINDER
- bender The Bender of the Pine Bow then took the glass, and, giving many directions, and bidding a solemn farewell to his family and friends, resolutely drank its fearful contents. Another bender, repeat offender – Cold Sore Superstars by Desert Sessions
- binder Upon this bed plate are also mounted three standards or vertical frames, to the two end ones of which are pivoted the binder arms shown.
- cinder As she watched the picture turn to cinder , she buried fathoms deep below the tide of her present life all the restless, profitless, half-regretful memories it represented.
- dander Howsoever that may fare, let JOHN BULL keep on his hair, And Miss CANADA with flouts be not too handy, O! Common sense is safe commander, and we need not raise our dander At the Tariff tricks of Yankee doodle dandy, O! Yankee doodle! Yankee doodle dandy, O! And may it ever prove in trade fights, or brotherly love, BULL can keep upsides with Yankee doodle dandy, O!
- eider He was scrupulously careful of her at crossings, his tingling fingers closing over the roundest part of her arm, the warmth of her shining through to the fabric of her eider -down-bordered cape, lending it a vibrant living quality that thrilled him.
- endear As I came out from a long and most sweet musing fit, seeing myself surrounded by verdure and flowers and birds, and letting my eyes wander far over romantic shores that fringed a wide expanse of water bright as crystal, I fitted all these attractive objects into my dreams; and when at last I slowly recovered myself and recognised what was about me, I could not mark the point that cut off dream from reality, so equally did all things unite to endear to me the lonely retired life I led in this happy spot!
- enter Enter Queene, Bushy, and Bagot.
- fender Aunt Judy, a little further back, sits facing the fire knitting, with her feet on the fender .
- finder Through the finder , I could see that she had her landing legs extended; she looked like a big overfed spider being hauled in by a couple of gnats.
- gander This yere is a sport something like a Gander Pullin', same as we-all engages in on Thanksgivin' days an' Christmas, back when I'm a boy in Tennessee.
- gender Applied to an individual, however, it agrees in gender .
- hinder How can you hinder me?
- india He sailed from India , full of honors, in 1760, the year in which George the Second died.
- indie Alpine (band), an indie rock band from Melbourne, Australia Alpine (G.
- indoor Now he could get, at first hand, what was rumoured at second-the reason why Mervyn never kept indoor servants.
- inert And again he shouted, as he worked his way to the other side of the machine-to the side which, seen from the cliff above, had seemed to show him that inert and mangled body.
- infer We may infer from two passages in Claudian, and from one in Orosius, and another in Isidore, that the chief seat of these Scots was in Ireland.
- inner An inner warning bade him pause.
- inter Brother officers had smiled indulgently at the Captain's enthusiasm for inter -company contests in that war of trench and dug-out, but Bob Dashwood had persisted on every possible opportunity, and it would be hard now if he did not reap his reward.
- lander Celementina and Mrs. Lander looked guiltily at each other.
- lender The lender lends because he has money to lend and wants to earn interest on it.
- mender "Never," answered the mender of roads, recovering his perpendicular.
- minter But not one of these men in their place-with the possible exception of Minter , who remained brilliant but ambiguous-believed anything of the sort.
- pander "If I had time to work it out, I should not pander to the depraved public taste as Hester does.
- pindar We are no longer watching, with Pindar or Virgil, the spirits basking in Elysian meads and fanned by ocean breezes.
- Ind Then in the summer of 1950 you were a camp counselor at Big Eagle Camp at Ind ianapolis, Ind . ?
- INDY Collard Racing had no realistic hope of matching Anthony Reid's independent MG or Matt Neals Honda, and finished 6th in the Indy cup and 12th overall.
- fonder On this I ponder where'er I wander, And thus grow fonder , sweet Cork, of thee,- With thy bells of Shandon, that sound so grand on The pleasant waters of the River Lee.
- kinder Fortune was not kinder to Alexander in the choice of the ground, than he was careful to improve it to his advantage.
101 words made from the letters UINDER
4 letter words made from UINDER:dein, deru, dier, dieu, dine, dire, dniu, duei, duen, duin, dune, duni, edun, edur, enid, enur, eriu, erni, idun, irun, iure, ndur, neid, nerd, nied, nude, nudi, nuer, nurd, reid, rein, rend, reni, renu, ride, ried, rieu, rind, rude, ruen, ruin, rund, rune, uden, udin, uner, unie, urde, uren, urie.
3 letter words made from UINDER:den, die, din, dre, due, dun, end, ern, ire, iud, red, rid, rue, run, uni, urd, urn.
5 letter words made from UINDER:diner, dirne, duner, duren, durie, durin, edinu, eidur, eridu, inder, indre, indru, indue, inure, ndure, neuri, nidre, nuder, nudie, rendu, rindu, rudin, ruine, runde, rundi, runed, udine, under, undie, unred, unrid, urein, urine, urned.