What is the correct spelling for UISING?
This word (Uising) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for UISING
- airing "Sheâ€™ll quiet down in time," said Captain Bowers to Mr. Chalk, after the latter had been followed nearly all the way to Dialstone Lane by Miss Vickers, airing her grievance and calling upon him to remedy it.
- assign There is but one dynasty of "Shepherd Kings" that has any distinct historical substance, or to which we can assign any names.
- casing They are not joyously light nor particularly airy, but their occupants could have suffered no extreme physical discomfort; and the thick wooden casing of the interior walls evidences at least the intention of the state to inflict no wanton hardships of cold and damp.
- cuisine The larder is not supplied with luxuries nor is the cuisine prolific of dainties, but there is always on hand a supply of the necessaries of life.
- cursing Oh, have a care of Cursing , Madam.
- hissing "Thus saith the Lord of hosts: "'Because ye have not heard my words, behold I will send and take all the families of the north,' saith the Lord, 'and I will send unto you Nebuchadrezzar, the king of Babylon, my servant, and will bring them against this land, and against the inhabitants thereof, and against all these nations round about; and I will utterly destroy them, and make them an astonishment, and a hissing , and perpetual desolations.
39 words made from the letters UISING
3 letter words made from UISING:gin, gnu, gui, gun, ngu, nig, nsu, sin, sun, uni, uns.
5 letter words made from UISING:ginsu, gisin, gusii, gusin, ignis, ising, singu, sinig, using.
4 letter words made from UISING:gisi, gius, gnus, iing, iiun, ingi, ings, inui, inus, iuni, nisi, nsui, sign, sing, snug, sugi, suin, sung, ugni.