What is the correct spelling for UIT?
This word (Uit) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for UIT
- bit "I'm not a bit clever. He won`t commit He doesn`t believe in love, not even a little bit – But I Do by Unknown Author
- fit He staggered away from her, and burst into a convulsive fit of crying, dreadful to hear. If he had an angry fit, I vas the first thing that he'd hit, – He Vas My Boyfriend by Unknown Author
- kit "Oh, I wouldn'twant to push anybody out," Kit expostulated. All the ryhmes i writ. Maybe love should come with a kid/kit. – Demons Vs Angels by wolf
- lit Bill's eyes lit good humoredly. And they keepin their ?? lit Just shake it out and respond to this And shake all of it – Brown Sugar (Raw) by Mos Def
- mit 60 Ganz ebenso ist es bewandt mit ihrem Wissen und Verstand.
- nit In the NIT the 49ers were eliminated in round 1 at Providence.
- pit He is then lowered into the pit to a depth of five or six feet and there suffered to hang.
- quit I suppose the black and white of it is that you must quit .
- sit "I want to sit here and rest.
- suit I saw a house when I was there, that would suit us exactly, and it has a room, which shall be sometimes for Aunt Barbara, sometimes for Madge.
- ult In continuation of my former Despatches No. 5 of the 19th and No. 8 of the 23rd Dec., 1859, and No. 18 of the 4th February, ult ., I have the honour to enclose copies of the Addresses presented to me at the three towns of Warwick, Drayton, and Toowoomba, which I visited during an official tour of inspection, from which I have lately returned.
- unit Nine hundred dollars has always remained to me as a unit of value, a sum of agonising significance not lightly to be spoken of, the fruits of hellish industry and self-denial.
- ut Ita fit ut , dum eius quasi quaedam membra carptim variis supplicationibus prosequimur, totum colere profecto videamur."
- wit Meal of ease and mirth; when Wine and Night lit the lamp of Wit !
- Cit -Bookseller in Cit . World.
- Git Git your night-gown and your tooth-bresh quick, Molly, if you want to pack 'em in my trunk!
- It Is it a telegram, George?
- HIT If he hit the tree, the answer would be-Yes.
- ZIT When starbright maidens be to zit In silken frocks, that they do wear, The room mid have, as 'tis but fit, A han'some seat vor vo'k so feaeir; But we, in zun-dried vield an' wood, Ha' seats as good's a goolden chair.
1 words made from the letters UIT
3 letter words made from UIT:tiu.