What is the correct spelling for UITS?
This word (Uits) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for UITS
- Its I should be very glad if I could; but I shall have to take your word for its being there.
- wits Go to bed, Austin, and don't frighten me out of my wits again by coming and asking me silly questions."
- SITS Mrs. Clandon sits down on the sofa.
- pits Dampers are used to regulate the draught in the furnace; they are fitted to the ash-pits or to the funnel, and should be fitted to both, because closing a damper in the funnel sets up a certain amount of pressure in the furnace by holding the heat, whereas dampers at the ash pit doors and none in the funnel lets the heat out and prevents cold air from getting in to promote combustion.
- suits Ladies may come in their hats or bonnets; gentlemen in lawn-tennis suits, if they wish.
- bits He wanted to see it more near, perhaps at close quarters, it might be to take away some bits of it.
- a tooth for tooth
- not judge
- adverse fate
- all one born day
- am all for
- am faithful
- being valued at
- de railing