What is the correct spelling for UIVERSAL?
This word (Uiversal) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for UIVERSAL
- diversely Mutually to ape one another, and by dint of accumulated apings diversely combined to create an originality is the important thing.
- inversely The intensity or rapidity of diffusion is proportional to the difference of osmotic pressure, and varies inversely with the resistance.
- ives Who is there that does not feel irresistibly impelled, with Bishop Ives, to cease "wailing over the imaginary suffering" of the slaves, and to unite with him in "the heart-felt exclamation, 'How happy are the people that are in such a case!
- oversea When we observe, therefore, among the earlier Phoenician and south Syrian antiquities much that was imported, and more that derived its character, from Cyprus and even remoter centres of the Aegean culture of the latest Minoan Age, we cannot regard as fantastic the belief of the Cretan discoverer, Arthur Evans, that the historic Phoenician civilization, and especially the Phoenician script, owed their being in great measure to an immigration from those nearest oversea lands which had long possessed a fully developed art and a system of writing.
- reversal By this reversal of diplomatic methods and purposes the influence of the United States government on the South American coast was reduced to so low a point as to become insignificant.
- universal I spent twenty days at Hong-Kong, during which time I became the object of universal consideration.
- universally So much doubt should be relieved by the exhibition of some universally admitted fact as a set-off.
- Oversaw Thrice a day Cynthia went up to the hotel and oversaw the preparation of Jeff's meals and kept taut the slack housekeeping of the old Irish woman who had remained as a favor, after the hotel closed, and professed to have lost the chance of a place for the winter by her complaisance.
- avers He then returns to history, and avers that, about June 21, 1547, the papal absolution was presented to the garrison merely as a veil for a treasonable attack, but was rejected, as it included the dubious phrase, Remittimus irremissibile-"We remit the crime that cannot be remitted."
- OVERS Nature had prevented him from playing football with any success, but for six or seven overs, on a cool day, he was reported to be a dangerous fast bowler.