What is the correct spelling for UK?
This word (Uk) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for UK
- ak ↑ "The Angry Brigade 1967-1984 - AK Press".
- auk The Auk , XXV, pp. 462-467; 108 species.
- bk Index: Bk In battle of Queenston Heights, 310. Bib.
- up "I can't get up .
- ur The first explorer of the "Dark Continent" was the patriarch Abraham, who journeyed from Ur of the Chaldees through Mesopotamia, across the deserts and mountains of Asia, to Zoan, the metropolis of ancient Egypt.
- ut I'll look out for ut , miss.
- uv We ole uns kin set down en steddy, but de young dey up en does wid dere brains ez addled ez de inside uv er bad aig.
- K O.K. You could trust any one of them.
- U It is now official in the Pharmacopoeia of India and also in the U .S. P. as an anthelmintic and purgative; in Switzerland it is commonly given to expel the bothriocephalus which abounds there, the lake fish acting as hosts.