What is the correct spelling for UL?
This word (Ul) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for UL
- al They reached timber line, following the seldom used trail that wound over the divide to Bear Top Pass and so, by a difficult route which he did not believe Al would attempt after dark, to the country beyond the mountain.
- cl CLOKKE, s. cl ock, A. pr. 60; B 4044, I 5; of the cl . , by the cl ock, B 14.
- fl Ord. whiskey fl . oz. v daily; turpentine stupes to chest.
- il They made me welcome, she and the old peasant-woman, with that simple, unstrained, and unostentatious hospitality which is, after all, the true essence of good breeding, and of which your parvenu knows nothing, when he keeps you waiting, and shows you that you are come at an inapropos moment, in his fussy fear lest everything should not be comme il faut to do due credit to him.
- BL Control thy senses, guard thy mouth, bridle thy tongue, subjugate thy heart, bear all provocation with charity, and thou shalt perfectly fulfil the will of God. -BL. HENRY SUSO.
- JUL Jul. Pray let this go no further; my husband has invited both to supper.