What is the correct spelling for ULL?
This word (Ull) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for ULL
- all Tell me what it's all about."
- bull He must have the best of everything-the best horses, the best cattle; and at the first cattle-show in the country, at Kincardine O'Neil, he gained the first prize for the best bull.
- cull The same course are we driuen to follow in this description, since we are enforced to cull out for the vse of our Poet or maker all the most commendable figures.
- dull Was it very dull, William?
- ell Storks, snow-queens, moor-wives, ell-women-how the names thrill one!
- full Of course, it's full soon yet."
- gull Hardly had the propellers of the vessel begun to churn the water once more before Dr. Perkins' craft rose from the water like a white-winged sea gull after a refreshing dip.
- hull Mebbe the others are over that hull.
- ill He stood, feeling that Hoskins had used him very ill.
- lull Was it because of a fresh lull in the conversation about us?
- mull "That's easy for a parcel of girls, who only want to mull over the fire, and chatter, and drink tea; but it's rough on us fellows, who come for the outside fun.
- null Further, the second proclamation declaring all paroles, after the 20th June, to be null and void, was an arbitrary change of what had been agreed upon by one party, the strongest, without the consent of the other; which, in the language of civilians, is odious.
- pull I would not like the train to pull out without us.
- ult Again, his Lordship speaks of this Railway as a great national line of communication, and yet on the 4th August, 1848, was issued the following letter from the Treasury Chambers:- Sir,-With reference to your letter of the 18th ult.
- Tull He practised it upon an extent of ground far beyond that of any person preceding him: the spirit of drilling died with Mr. Tull and was not revived till within a few years.
- LL How else'll I find out.
- UL The career of his son and successor, Umdat-ul-Umara, was less auspicious.
- all by ones self