What is the correct spelling for UMAGE?
This word (Umage) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for UMAGE
- adage The old adage about turning your money over was not often so admirably illustrated.
- age They were the same age , or very nearly so.
- amaze The Judge looked at the man before him in amaze .
- amigo "Oh no, for friendship," the sardonic Rodrigo corrected himself, "and I think as much of you in my turn, amigo mio.
- damage She talked a little-about the fire and the damage it had done.
- emerge They saw the white figure emerge again and they saw Anna stealthily approach and enter into what they thought was a struggle with it.
- homage And it should be observed that Christ claims this exceptional homage from His people.
- image Such an image cannot be recorded on a sextant with sufficient accuracy to make it of any use as an observation.
- imago Until lately, however, we knew of no such case among insects; each larva produced one imago , and that not by generation, but by development.
- mag This shape, he on whom thou lookest, Will come to thy parts; 'Tis mine to journey to her house, To the woman in Line-mag.
- magi He attached himself to Anaxarchus, and joined her in the expedition of Alexander the Great, and became acquainted with the philosophy of the Magi and the Indian Gymnosophists.
- make But it would be a mistake to make too much of Jane.
- marge At nightfall they were at the foot of the sixth of the nine lakes, the broad trail running on straight along its marge .
- omega And before night I discovered that the Shi Delts and the Delta Flushes and the Omega Salves had formed a coalition with the independents, and that there was going to be more politics to the square inch in old Siwash that year than there had been since the year of the big wind-that's what we called the year when Maxwell was boss of the college and swept every election with his eloquence.
- osage They claimed to be the original proprietors of the country bordering the Arkansas for 300 miles, or up to the confluence of the Cadwa, above which lay the territory of the Osage .
- outage Did they have a battery backup, or some kind of fail-safe mechanism, which provided a manual override in case of a power outage ?
- rummage You have seen my village; you have looked at my church; you have been through my garden; and you have had a rummage in my study.
- unmake I made up my mind then, and I never unmake minds, that if you'd be decent I'd cure you.
- urge Nothing would be easier than to urge important business in London.
- usage The young Frenchwoman had been twelve days at the mercy of these monsters; but, thanks to their expectations of a ransom, had escaped without insult or ill-usage.
- Imaged Alarm at the blunder he imaged himself to have committed was to be read on his features.
- Madge Madge, four years younger than her sister, was of a different type altogether, and one more easily comprehended.
- images We shouldn't have stood like wooden images and let you fight our battles, Jerry.
- AMIGA Perhaps this is one reason why the standard of morality is not very high, and without wishing to reflect upon our friends in Nohcacab, as this was a public ball, I cannot help mentioning that one of the most personally attractive and lady-like looking women at the ball was the amiga of a married man, whose wife had left him; the best dressed and most distinguished young lady was the daughter of the padre who died in one of our rooms, and who, strictly speaking, ought never to have had any daughters; and in instances so numerous as not to be noticed by the people, husbands without wives and wives without husbands were mingling unrestrainedly together.