What is the correct spelling for UMCA?
This word (Umca) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for UMCA
- inca Are you quite sure the Inca isn't mad?
- mac You know Gilbert always called him Mac ,-now what do you think of Ouija?"
- muck Between 1901 and 1906 one of the muck -rake periodicals increased its sales threefold, another four and another seven.
- sumac From the main log-road we turned off into a path, once a well-trodden way to the old ox pastures, but now almost overgrown, and pushed on through brier and sweet-fern and huckleberry and young birch, down across a little brook, and up again to the "old Sharon lot," a long field framed in big woods and grown up to sumac and brambles and goldenrod.
- UM "Me track um up long way.