What is the correct spelling for UNAB?
This word (Unab) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for UNAB
- ab The iron door of the furnace was open now as Ab Cayce replenished the fire.
- ahab And they call you, as Ahab did Elijah, the disturber of Israel, if you dare to touch the sore place and exhibit their putrifying wounds and bruises; and when you say to them, "The law of life is, 'Do unto others as you would they should do unto you,'" they impudently turn upon you and say, "But we are not expected to be perfect in this life," and so they throw a thicker covering over the filth, and on it goes.
- arab The seclusion of women even yields to this imperative law of the desert, and an Arab man and an Arab woman may be seen with their horses, tail to tail, and so themselves back to back also, giving and receiving the news over their shoulders.
- knob When Adrian already had his hand on the door knob , he called after him, "And Appenzelder must see that the exquisite new voice-he knows-is heard."
- nab "Here, Boots, come here," cried he, "I'll dab A sixpence in your han' to nab Down street a tidy little cab."