What is the correct spelling for UNDASTAND?
This word (Undastand) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for UNDASTAND
- bandstand But the feller with her, he chased her an' his horse caught up, and the feller grabbed her bridle, and her horse 'swerved, and he was pulled offen his horse, and his horse come right bing into the bandstand, and broke his neck.
- inkstand She could see nothing but a table directly in front of the door about a foot away on which were quills, paper, and a large horn inkstand filled with ink.
- instant "Well," said Kate after an instant, "her idea of that is what you'll have from her."
- understand How did you come to understand that?
- unfastened Then pushing the great knocker, he found to his surprise that the door was unfastened and swung back before him.
- untasted His bread lies untasted near him, and the half-pint of water-his day's portion-has been given to bathe the forehead of his dying friend.