What is the correct spelling for UNDERSTANDAND?
This word (Understandand) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for UNDERSTANDAND
- understand I don't know what it is, but there's something, you understand, don't you?
- understandable There was a quality to these ancient buildings which was not quite understandable to a Terran mind, as though the old Hirlaji had built them on geometric principles just slightly at a tangent from those of Earth.
- understandably The possibility of super-bomb explosions on the earth understandably disturb any dwellers on other solar-system planets.
- understanding And I understood-and this way of understanding leaves one a breathless being-that his happiness was there too.
- understandingly If I had known the origin of his trouble, I could have acted understandingly.
- understands "As May has never had the opportunity of speaking to French people, although she, I doubt not, understands French thoroughly, it will be a pity not to give her the advantage of receiving instruction," she observed to Miss Mary.
- understandings As little did I follow the trade of winning the hearts, by imposing on the understandings of the people.