What is the correct spelling for UNDERSTANDED?
This word (Understanded) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for UNDERSTANDED
- understand 15,463. Do you understand what it is to be due a man money?
- understanding The understanding is that they are to be paid in money; and they are paid in money, unless they have supplied themselves with articles from the shop, for which, of course, we must be paid.
- understated So far, then, from overstating the case by saying that Illuminism did not cease in 1786, I understated it by suggesting that it ceased even for this brief interval.
- understands The other sort of young man understands the other sort of girls."
- understudied As it turned out, however, Herr Sturm most obligingly understudied for me....
- community-minded The organization awards up to three $1,000 scholarships annually to community-minded local grade 12 students planning to pursue a career in a field related to human or animal care, health, medicine or education; who have also "completed meaningful volunteer hours at the Cochrane and Area Humane Society".
- thin-faced Instantly there tumbled into the cabin a boy of twelve or fourteen-a slender, thin-faced lad whose whole appearance indicated little food and little parental care.