What is the correct spelling for UNDERSTANDIT?
This word (Understandit) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for UNDERSTANDIT
- understand But there was one, Mr. Mallock, that I could not understand at all."
- understanding She wanted to say this to her husband, not only to comfort him, poor fellow, but that they might come to a better understanding of life in the future.
- understands "I think-mind, I only think-that Mattie will not refuse you, Sidney," said Mr. Gray; "she understands you well, and knows thoroughly your character.
- anti-seizure In the first week after a traumatic brain injury, a person may have a risk of seizures, which anti-seizure drugs help prevent.
- city-dwelling An ordinary city-dwelling American or an English-speaking foreigner earning a living in business or in one of the professions or even in some of the skilled trades might live a lifetime in the United States and never meet non-Americanized foreigners socially at all. In church or club or on the footing of private entertainment these first-comers and their friends keep themselves to themselves.