What is the correct spelling for UNDERSTANGIN?
This word (Understangin) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for UNDERSTANGIN
- understand You and I at least can understand."
- understanding But he was no further from understanding them than any other man.
- understandingly Would it not seem that this very general response to, and acceptance of, an entirely new and radically reforming doctrine by intelligent and practical men, prove that there is something in it harmonizing perfectly with the ideas of truth, justice, economy and order, and those higher sentiments implanted in the soul of man, which, although so smothered at present, are awakened when the correspondences in doctrine or practice are presented to them clearly and understandingly?
- undertaking The mountain used to enjoy a great reputation, and is put first in Camden's 'Byword': Skiddaw, Lauvellin and Casticand Are the highest hills in all England, and the early climbers of it were deeply impressed with the importance of their adventurous undertaking.
- Undertaken How she wished she had never undertaken this work!
- understands I must share him with someone who understands.
- understandings It was the fiery sequence to her foregone speech, signifying that if her passion had liberty to express itself, she could clear understandings.