What is the correct spelling for UNDERSTANINF?
This word (Understaninf) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for UNDERSTANINF
- understand I don't understand what?
- understanding 1127. You say that your only reason for understanding that, was what your father had told you.
- understandingly Dick Harding smiled down at her whimsically and Jane smiled understandingly back.
- understands She understands that there's a language to be learned.
- understandings Going on two pages further, we find these words: "But the Negros, they say, are a race born for slavery; their dispositions are narrow, treacherous, and wicked; they themselves allow the superiority of our understandings, and almost acknowledge the justice of our authority.