What is the correct spelling for UNDERSTEND?
This word (Understend) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for UNDERSTEND
- understand She wouldn't understand it, but I like her very much as she is."
- understate It was present to her as an agreeable negative, I must add, that her father and sister took no strenuous view of her responsibility or of their own: they neither brought the matter home to her as a crime nor made her worse through her feeling them anxiously understate their blame.
- understated He had an impression that he had been in the barn a very long time; and confirmed this with a glance at his watch, though the watch, he felt, understated the facts by the length of several centuries.
- understood He had not understood, poor fellow-men never did.
- understudy Where is the understudy to read Miss Lyston's part?
- untested Never having mingled with children, she was untested and untried along certain lines.
- understands Each understands perfectly what the other has seen.