What is the correct spelling for UNDERSTNADS?
This word (Understnads) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for UNDERSTNADS
- understand "I don't understand," he said again.
- understanding Marvin's death, to my understanding, does not seem natural.
- understands A man believes in what he understands.
- understudies There are, as it were, professional common jurors who hang about the Courts in the hope of being thus called as "understudies."
- understates At the same time, as several decidedly different languages are omitted, the list understates, rather than exaggerates, the number of the divisions and subdivisions of the western African populations, as inferred from the divisions and subdivisions of the language.
- by-word Their name had become a by-word of terror on the northern continent, from shore to shore, and little children in the eastern states, who knew not the name of the tribes two miles from their dwellings, had learned to dread even the name a Black-foot.