What is the correct spelling for UNDERSTONE?
This word (Understone) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for UNDERSTONE
- anderson Dorn owed thirty-thousand dollars and interest for years, mostly to Anderson.
- intestine He was accused of playing into the hands of the barbarian; of seeking amity with the Persians to the detriment of Hellas; of accepting sums of money as bribes from the king; and, finally, of being, along with Androcleidas, the prime cause of the whole intestine trouble to which Hellas was a prey.
- underdone "You eat nothing, my lord," cried the squire; "let me give you-this is more underdone;" holding between blade and fork in middle air abhorrent fragment of scarlet, shaking its gory locks,-"another slice."
- underside The haze began to clear as they neared the ground, but the ports were too high for Duke to see anything but the underside of the thick clouds.
- understand We've just begun to understand Out here in no man's land – No Man's Land by Billy Joel
- understood Be understood Guess those relationships ain't my thing Even if I could You ain't the kinda person I would help anyway – Hitchhiker by pearl jam
- undertone He saw Lady Laura whisper something in an undertone he could not hear.
- maze-like I was curious enough to go over, and I picked my way carefully through the maze-like network of wire to see what it might be. When I came close I saw it was a bit of cloth, and immediately I recognized the tartan of the Black Watch-the famous Forty-second.