What is the correct spelling for UNDERSTTOD?
This word (Understtod) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for UNDERSTTOD
- understand I guess you understand him, don't you? Of a broken violin on an August afternoon: "I am always sure that you understand My feelings, always sure that you feel, Sure that across the gulf you reach your hand. – Portrait of a Lady by Thomas Stearns Eliot
- understate The mathematician is most sincere when he uses his intellect exclusively, but a reasoned portrayal of passion is bound to falsify, for it leads one insensibly either to understate, or to burlesque, or to indulge in a psychopathic analysis of emotion.
- understated In this calculation I think that the stock of flour is understated, and that if we are contented to live on bread and wine we shall not be starved out until the middle of January.
- understood Would tire of his crown- if they only understood He would give it all up if he only could – Jack's Lament (The Nightmare Before Christmas) by Unknown Author
- Undersold In the Industrial History of England I find the question of why the English farmer is undersold answered in this way- The answer is simple.