What is the correct spelling for UNDERTAND?
This word (Undertand) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for UNDERTAND
- entertained Then he asked me a great number of questions about the men I had entertained, and where they were now; and he knew many of their names.
- underdone The cooking of vegetables is also to be studied; potatoes should not be over-boiled or underdone, as they are exceedingly unhealthy if not properly cooked.
- underhand I fought underhand against you all .
- undermanned In addition, many industries, and especially service trades which were undermanned during the war, are beginning now, for the first time in years, to recruit an adequate labor force.
- understand I don't understand you, Paulie.
- undertake It was not altogether of his own will that he was now about to undertake a dangerous experiment.
- undertone It's got to be sudden," he said, in fierce undertone.
- undermined Before he died, Louvois had undermined his credit even with the king, and his funeral at night, to avoid a mob, was a pathetic fact.
- understands I made her listen, and she understands everything!
- underlined In the middle of the paper, written in large characters, twice and thrice underlined, was the sentence: "The ebony-casket with the Hoogstraten and d'Avila arms on the lid is to be sent to the widow of the Marquis d'Avennes.
- underpaid But he was of the Public Works Department, which is sorrowfully underpaid and wears emotions on its sleeve for policy's sake, believing of course that all the rest of the world should do the same.
- undertones A rapid colloquy ensues in undertones, ending in the slightly raised voice of the young man, who is clearly Dr. Vereker.