What is the correct spelling for UNDIEING?
This word (Undieing) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for UNDIEING
- andean So far as we now know, the Andean Indians had never penetrated to the Atlantic.
- ending If these conditions be fulfilled we have before us a life of never-ending interest and activity, and therefore a life worth living.
- funding "Then you know he lost his federal funding at Stanford a few years back, when he was at a critical stage of his research using stem cells.
- indian I have seen once such shoes on one little Indian child.
- underling Electors will certainly not be inveigled by so wily a manner of advancing self-interests; and when the proper time arrives, if ridicule has not already done justice on this absurd candidacy, we shall ourselves prove to the pretender that to aspire to the distinguished honor of representing the nation something more is required than the money to buy a paper and pay an underling to put into good French the horrible diction of his articles and pamphlets.
- undies "Maria, dear, if a disreputable character is considered inseparable from pretty undies in Silverquay, I'm afraid I shall get as bad a reputation as Mrs. Hilyard," she suggested meekly.
- undoing But conscience-or rather something that called itself conscience, but was in reality nothing of the kind,-which had served him so well in other respects, had been his undoing in the matter of Ethelberta.
- undying How the friendship came about which has found such undying record in this Poem, is soon told.
- unfitting To him the posture was one unfitting to the dignity of a mighty werowance, ruler over thirty tribes and lord of sixty villages.
- uniting However, remember through life how much you may effect in a good cause by sinking all minor differences, and uniting with others like-minded with yourself.
- unseeing It may be thought peculiar that Helena should have believed so easily; but as she sat there and gazed out through unseeing eyes, nothing of any weight stood in the other balance.
- untiring Then he learned that the untiring Lyon had steamed up the Missouri and had taken possession of Jefferson City without a blow, and that the ragged rebel force had fought and lost at Booneville.
- untying I hurried to the kitchen door, untying my apron as I ran, arriving just as an officer jumped from the motor, and before I had time to recognize him in his new uniform, Captain Gauthier rushed forward, exclaiming: "I've come to fetch Elizabeth and the children!"
- unwitting He had set off for Portsmouth at the Queen's request, knowing that the plot was betrayed, but unwitting that Goring was the traitor.
- Auditing Raymond found work; a place in the auditing department of a railroad, with a salary to begin with of sixty dollars a month; in ten years he might hope to get a hundred.
- Enduing This bloom of love enduing St. Francis's words would be an admirable criterion of the authenticity of those opuscules which tradition attributes to him; but the work of testing is neither long nor difficult.
- Inditing While Ambrose was defending the faith and inditing sacred songs at Milan, another richly-endowed poet was writing sublime Latin verse far to the West.
- undoings In the stress of recent doings and undoings, he had forgotten the spectacular beauty of this particular young lady of to-day.
- anodizing Organic acid anodizing Anodizing can produce yellowish integral colors without dyes if it is carried out in weak acids with high voltages, high current densities, and strong refrigeration.