What is the correct spelling for UNDIENIABLE?
This word (Undieniable) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for UNDIENIABLE
- unalienable By every civilized and peaceful method we must strive for the rights which the world accords to men, clinging unwaveringly to those great words which the sons of the Fathers would fain forget: "We hold these truths to be self-evident: That all men are created equal; that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights; that among these are life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness."
- undefinable In Maggie's bosom there was no feeling for the stranger save that of pity, and yet that one word "Rose" thrilled her with a strange undefinable emotion, awaking at once a yearning desire to know something of her who bore that beautiful name, and who to the young man was undoubtedly the one in all the world most dear.
- undeniable The newcomer was tall and slender, even thin, but there was still an intrinsic gallantry about the swing of her shoulders that made one think of invincible qualities, though the plain severity of her clothing brought into that contrasting company the undeniable assertion of poverty.
- undeniably Irish Freedom printed a letter from New York from an old Fenian who said, "The great barrier to Irish success is the fear of the Protestants-unfounded and unreasonable, but undeniably there-that their interests would be in danger in a free Ireland.
- untenable The American admiral from before Santiago, when urging the expedition of a land force to make the bay untenable , telegraphed, "The destruction of this squadron will end the war;" and it did.