What is the correct spelling for UNDIFAINED?
This word (Undifained) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for UNDIFAINED
- undefeated Sertorius, however, sustained many losses; but he always maintained himself and those immediately with him undefeated, and it was by other commanders under him that he suffered; and he was more admired for being able to repair his losses, and for recovering the victory, than the Roman generals against him for gaining these advantages; as at the battle of the Sucro against Pompey, and at the battle near Tuttia, against him and Metellus together.
- undefended She thought it possible, too, that he might be accompanied by other Redskins, and that they should perhaps carry her off; or, at all events, finding the house undefended, they might pillage it, and get away with their booty before the return of the men.
- undefined I wrote them with a general, and somewhat undefined view; and they now take the aspect of speaking on what has since happened to myself-a long seclusion, during which I was bereft of the common means of study, having given rise to one that has turned out far more important than I at first imagined, and which I have continued since, to the exclusion of every other pursuit.
- undermanned Two months afterwards he was reported fit for duty, but, in spite of the fact that he was urgently needed to help an undermanned Commission stagger through a deficit, he preferred to die; vowing at the last that he was hag-ridden.
- undivided "At any rate, and whatever happens," said Bertrand, "the Union must be preserved, a nation, whole and undivided.
- unrefined I have six degrees of refinement, so you've only got to choose: extra refined, super-refined, highly refined, medium refined, unrefined, and beastly vulgar.
- untanned Our quivers are made of untanned deer hide, usually from deer shot with the bow.
- untrained He made no reference to swords, reaping-hooks, bayonets, cannon, pots or pans, and did not recommend that the young men of nations should remain untrained."
- Underpinned Portions were hewn out of the solid rock, of a hardness that was often too much for our most carefully tempered drills; others were underpinned with timber against the mountain side, or carried across deep ravines on open trestles; while much of it had to be roofed in by massive sheds, so that the snow-slides might not hurl it into the valley.
- undermined It was a severe shock, especially to a man whose general physical and mental health was already undermined, and it is no wonder that Handel began to give way to periods of profound depression.
- underlined Zedlitz underlined three times last night in the Post.
252 words made from the letters UNDIFAINED
3 letter words made from UNDIFAINED:add, ade, aid, ain, ane, ani, anu, dad, ded, den, dia, die, din, dna, dud, due, dun, edd, end, fad, fan, fda, fed, fen, fin, fun, ida, inn, iud, nad, nan, nne, nun, ufa, uni.
5 letter words made from UNDIFAINED:addin, adeni, adieu, aedui, afeni, afide, aided, aidid, aidin, ainun, anden, anend, anine, anini, anund, auden, audin, daden, dafen, dafni, daiei, daifu, daini, dande, danin, daudi, daund, deida, dendi, deuda, diani, didia, didie, diena, dinan, dinda, dinde, dindi, dinei, dinna, duden, dudin, dunan, duned, dunia, dunin, dunna, edain, eddin, edinu, einai, einin, endau, enfin, ennui, faded, faden, fandi, faned, fanie, fanne, fedia, fedun, fendi, fenin, fenna, fenni, fidei, fiend, fiind, fiine, finai, finau, finda, fined, finne, fudai, fudan, funai, funan, funda, funen, funna, ianfu, ianni, ified, inadi, inane, indan, inden, india, indie, indue, infin, iniad, innie, naden, nafie, nafud, naide, naidu, naief, naini, nande, nandu, nanfu, naude, nauen, nauni, ndidi, nefud, niane, niani, nidan, nidau, nidda, nided, nudie, nufin, nunda, uddin, udeid, udine, unani, undan, undie, unfed, unian, unida, unifi, unnai.
4 letter words made from UNDIFAINED:aden, aide, ainu, aiud, anfu, annd, dadu, daei, daen, daid, daie, dane, danu, dead, deaf, dean, defu, deif, dein, didn, dieu, dine, dinn, dniu, duad, dude, dued, duei, duen, duin, dune, duni, edad, edda, edfu, edun, eini, enad, enid, enif, fade, fain, fann, faud, faun, fend, feni, feud, fien, find, fine, fini, finn, fund, fune, iddi, idea, ided, idun, iiun, innu, inui, iuni, naif, naud, ndau, neid, nein, nenu, neuf, nian, nidi, nied, nina, nine, nuda, nudd, nude, nudi, nuna, nune, udai, uden, udin, unie, unni.