What is the correct spelling for UNDRESTANDS?
This word (Undrestands) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for UNDRESTANDS
- understand Did he understand that?
- understanding It is given on lines, even when the hosiery article has been taken in over the counter with understanding that the party was to take all goods for it.
- understands Mom, we see him so seldom, do you really think either one of us still understands him?
- handstands After the bedsteads and bedding, there appeared four baths; these were immediately followed by four tin wash-handstands and basins, a long table, two looking-glasses, half a dozen towel-horses, and various other articles necessary to a well-ordered dormitory.
- understates The Gazette describes the Richmond somewhat incorrectly as a schooner, and likewise understates the tonnage.
- by-word Humiliating as it is for an American citizen to name these things, they are nevertheless true; and I would to God that America would arise in her native majesty, and divest herself of the foul stain, which Slavery has cast upon her otherwise pure drapery! Then would she be no longer a hissing and by-word among the nations; but indeed what she professes to be, "the land of the free, and the home of the brave;" an asylum for the oppressed of every clime.