What is the correct spelling for UNDSICLOSED?
This word (Undsiclosed) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for UNDSICLOSED
- disclosed In this favorable retreat Ranny disclosed to his mother as much as he could of his affairs.
- enclosed It was a grassy fringe that went behind the wall and gate that enclosed the actual park.
- indisposed If you are too indisposed to change your school attire for something fresher, you are too indisposed to come to the dining-hall.
- undisclosed Nevertheless the Free State, when it saw negotiations stopped after September 22nd, and an overwhelming British force ordered to South Africa while the proposals foreshadowed in the despatch of September 22nd remained undisclosed, became convinced that Britain meant to crush the Transvaal.
- undisguised With remarkable activity the Major arose to his feet and faced about, eyeing with undisguised elation the figure in the doorway.
- undissolved Hard water may be used, but in that case considerable undissolved material, which, however, does not contain any arsenic, may be left after boiling.
- unenclosed They are apparently bare, huge billowy swells of green, with wide hollows, cultivated on the lower levels, but open and unenclosed for mile after mile, almost without hedges, and seemingly treeless save for the gnarled and stunted hawthorns-apparently a bare expanse; but more minute acquaintance leads to different conclusions.