What is the correct spelling for UNEDER?
This word (Uneder) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for UNEDER
- eider Don't be skear'd, I wouldn't lift dis hand to help you eider die or live.
- endear Her certain conquest would endear the sight, And danger serve but to exalt delight.
- endue Endue him plenteously with Heavenly gifts; grant him in health and wealth long to live; strengthen him that he may vanquish and overcome all his enemies; and, finally, after this life, he may attain everlasting joy and felicity.
- mender Is not something wrong, do you think, when the Duke of Trefoil eats strawberries all the year long, and my lace-mender, in the height of the season, perhaps never sees one?
- sunder We twain once well in sunder , What will the mad gods do For hate with me, I wonder, Or what for love with you?
- undo The thing's done, and crying won't undo it.
- unfed 9 Yet in this shape all tides she did not stay, Various as the chameleon that she bore; Now a grand monarch with a crown of hay, Now mendicant in silks and golden ore: A statesman, now equipp'd to chase the boar, Or cowled monk, lean, feeble, and unfed ; A clown-like lord, or swain of courtly lore; Now scribbling dunce, in sacred laurel clad, Or papal father now, in homely weeds array'd.
- unwed A vision came to the dreamer's fancy: Widewood's forests filled with thrifty settlers, mines opened, factories humming by the brooksides, the locomotive's whistle piercing the stony ears of the Sleeping Giant; Suez full of iron-ore, coal, and quarried stone, and Fannie a widow, or possibly still unwed , charmed by his successes, touched by his constancy, and realizing at last the true nature of what she had all along felt as only a friendship.
- Snider The authorities at Woolwich had kindly supplied the expedition with 200 Hale's rockets-three-pounders-and fifty snider rifles, together with 50,000 rounds of snider ammunition.
- Andre Here, at this pathetic line, was Andre Chenier summoned to the guillotine!
- Dundee We got supper, and took an hour or two in bed; and between one and two o'clock in the morning, the rain having abated and the moon risen, we started the drove and had the beasts at Dundee and across the ferry by the first boat at eight o'clock in the morning, with no assistance whatever.
72 words made from the letters UNEDER
4 letter words made from UNEDER:deer, deru, duen, dune, eden, edun, edur, ende, enur, ered, erne, eure, ndur, need, nerd, neue, nude, nuer, nurd, reed, reen, rend, renu, rude, ruen, rund, rune, uden, uner, urde, uren.
3 letter words made from UNEDER:den, dre, due, dun, end, ene, ern, nee, red, rue, run, urd, urn.
5 letter words made from UNEDER:dreen, duner, duree, duren, edern, edner, endre, endue, erden, erned, ndure, neder, nedre, neeru, neuer, neure, nuder, reden, rende, rendu, reune, runde, runed, undee, under, unred, urdee, urned.