What is the correct spelling for UNERTAKEN?
This word (Unertaken) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for UNERTAKEN
- undertaking There's no great difficulty in the undertaking, besides having to keep out of the way of the French pickets."
- uneaten He stuffed himself, though the size of his prey left by far the larger part uneaten.
- unshaken Older seamen had given in, while his courage and resolution had remained unshaken.
- Overtaken After a certain time, when the battle finally ceased and only the joyful yells of the Wahimas disturbed the morning's quiet, Kali again appeared, but with a face so dejected and sad that it could be perceived even from a distance that some kind of misfortune had overtaken him.
- Undertaken Besides the Tiger, a number of small frigates were collected, well calculated for the work to be undertaken.