What is the correct spelling for UNFAMIIAR?
This word (Unfamiiar) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for UNFAMIIAR
- infamy He had accustomed the army to this infamy.
- unfair He felt he would not like to take this man at an unfair advantage.
- unfairly But when it came to the duel between the man and the woman, her sense of justice was moved to join her with the party of her unfairly handled sisters-a strong party, if it were not so cowardly, she had to think.
- unfamiliar Their arrangement is unfamiliar.
- Infamies "In effect the most determined among them-I mean the most unworthy robbers who are best versed in all the infamies of their trade and most accustomed to the practice of violence-are those who are covered with honours, and who pass in the estimation of their fellows for men of heart and courage.