What is the correct spelling for UNFARE?
This word (Unfare) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for UNFARE
- fanfare Ten minutes after hearing about Mozart's Lady, without fanfare, Mayhem blasted off in pursuit.
- gunfire A third might be "to reduce enemy battle-line speed, life, and hitting power by gunfire" within certain range bands, in order to exploit own strength and enemy weakness at those ranges.
- infer 127 the bright star does not fall anywhere near the focus of the ellipse marked out by the smaller one, and from this we infer that the figure does not show the true shape of the orbit, which is certainly distorted, foreshortened, by the fact that we look obliquely down upon its plane.
- infra See also infra, ch.
- spur on
- unaware But somehow Hazel was not unaware of his regard.
- unfair It then occurred to Sally that she was being unfair.
- unfed Whatever else may be on the table of life, if this be absent we shall go away unfed.
- unfroze They were clotted with mud and blood, and numb and stiff until the warmth of the braziers unfroze them.
- unfurl Hopetoun Woods were still bare and brown, but soon the larches would get their pencils, the beeches would unfurl tiny leaves of living green, and the celandines begin to poke their yellow heads through the carpet of last year's leaves.
- unsure Honath was unsure whether to be pleased or disturbed.
- unvaried The unbroken flatness of the banks of the Mississippi continued unvaried for many miles above New Orleans; but the graceful and luxuriant palmetto, the dark and noble ilex, and the bright orange, were every where to be seen, and it was many days before we were weary of looking at them.
- unwary We thought, also, that we might catch some unwary ducks, if they were not accustomed to the sight of human beings.