What is the correct spelling for UNFIRE?
This word (Unfire) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for UNFIRE
- afire "That's azactly the reason-I can set 'em afire with a breath, but I can't hold 'em under.
- bonfire It was like a spark to a bonfire that I've been piling up ever since I've known you.
- gunfire The several extraordinary features of the incident he did not come to consider until later, but as he walked contemplative along Babylon Lane he detected sounds of distant gunfire, distinct from the more remote rumbling which was the voice of the battle front.
- infra Of his instrumental works engraved by 1802 Forkel gives a list infra, p.
- unfair "Oh, I don't ask for anything unfair!
- unfit In despite of his shattered health he refused the staff appointment which was offered to him and volunteered for active service, unfit though he was to undertake it.