What is the correct spelling for UNFIRM?
This word (Unfirm) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for UNFIRM
- affirm The nature of self-consciousness remains unknown to Green; he can affirm its existence, but cannot describe its nature.
- confirm He had made up his mind to find Vaughan before he remembered the tea, and now this sudden glad thought seemed to confirm his decision, and filled him with hope.
- infirm I perish day by day; The sunshine fails, the shadows grow more dreary, And I am near to fail, infirm and weary.
- inform When there, he said- "You inform me that you have again seen Belford, the pirate, and that you have spoken with him.
- unfair They say they won't let us show German pictures, because they're so much cheaper; they'll put American-made pictures out of business, and it's unfair competition."
- unfit "Do not flatter yourself with false hopes, Luis, which will unfit you for the moment which must so soon come," answered the Count.
- unfurl O banners wide, that sweep the sky, Unfurl ye to the sun; And gently wave about the graves Of those whose lives are done.
- uniform The duty was uniform throughout the States.